Saturday, March 10, 2012

You Can Trust If He Asks You To Wait

There was a contract on our prior house and right at the end, on Friday the 11th, the buyers were told they could not get 100% financing, after all. So our house sale has fallen through. We are so disappointed, yet we know God knows what He is doing...He always does. He has always shown that His answers are better than ours, so we know we can trust Him in this, despite our overwhelming disappointment that for now, our prior place is not sold.

How interesting that in my In Touch devotional by Charles Stanley, on Friday, the 11th, it said this:
"God wants us to be mature believers who have the character and self-restraint to wait for Him to provide in His perfect time. Because the heavenly Father is omniscient, He alone knows what's best. You can trust that if He ask you to wait, He has something more wonderful in mind than you could ever provide for yourself."
"Out of the depths I call to You, Yahweh! Lord, listen to my voice; let Your ears be attentive to my cry for help.....
I wait for Yahweh; I wait and put my hope in His word." ~Psalm 130:1-2,5