Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Case Made for Glorious Ever-Precious Miracles!

I know this is rather out of sync, but I posted on Jan. 24, 2009, a blog I entitled "Glorious Ever-Precious Miracles", with a video of a baby in utero. I just now came across on The Point, the below video, of a 12 year old girl making the case against abortion. Seems she makes the case wonderfully for those ever-precious miracles...definitely out of the mouths of babes....

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." ~Psalm 139:14-16