Sunday, February 24, 2013

How I Trust Him!

"'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, 'Thus saith the Lord!'

Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er;
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

I'm so glad I learned to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
and I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end."


(~Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus, lyrics by Louisa Stead)
 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." ~Proverbs 3:5-6

"Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.
 Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long."


(~Blessed Assurance, lyrics by Fanny Crosby)

We don't know tomorrow, and how if we let it, fear could grip us...but praise be to God, we are lost in His love...and that is such a wonderful place to be!!