Thursday, April 15, 2010

Giving unto Him our seasons....

I've known these songs for so long...I'm probably dating myself when I mention them, though. :)  The first one, In His Time, I've been humming off and on each day since my husband found out they would all be out of a job come today. Unto Thee O Lord, I find I am constantly humming today, as well as the other He originally put on my heart. For those whom do not know Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour...who might wonder where God is at this time...know that God is the God of ALL the seasons of our lives. He is ALWAYS there, working everything out in His timing, while we daily give it all unto Him.
                    In His Time                                                    Unto Thee O Lord
                                         by The Maranatha Singers