Friday, September 06, 2019

Without a Doubt, Give Me Jesus

"Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will." - Jonathan Edwards
"You contribute nothing to your salvation, but the sin that made it necessary." - Jonathan Edwards
 "Every believer stays his hope solely upon the work of Jesus. With regard to the past, the present, and the future, he finds rest in Christ."- Charles Spurgeon 
"I need not fear God's judgement, because God has judged my sins in Christ. I have come to Him not with a righteousness of my own, but in an awareness of my great need of Him." - Alistair Begg, Truth for Life

song Give Me Jesus, by Fernando Ortega
"In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus
Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus
When I am alone
When I am alone
When I am alone, give me Jesus
Give me Jesus,
Give me Jesus,
You can have all this world,
But give me Jesus
When I come to die
When I come to die
When I come to die, give me Jesus"