Sunday, August 09, 2015

Frank Gifford's family and how God used Billy Graham in it...


 The best story of Frank Gifford's family and life:
(click on the highlighted link above to view the video in a separate window)
"My home is in heaven. I'm just traveling through this world." 
- Billy Graham
-----------------
 The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'" - Billy Graham
---------------------
 "While our world is shaking and crumbling, we need to realize that one thing will never change, and that is God. He is the same today as he was ten million years ago, and will be the same ten million years from today."  -Billy Graham
-------------------
"God is unchanging in His love. He loves you. He has a plan for your life. Don't let the newspaper headlines frighten you. God is still sovereign; He's still on the throne." -Billy Graham
-----------------------
"My prayer today is that we will feel the loving arms of God wrapped around us, and will know in our hearts that He will never forsake us as we trust in Him." -Billy Graham
----------------------
The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith." -Billy Graham
------------------------- 
I agree with Kathie Lee Gifford...what a great yet humble man Billy Graham is! My dear mother died when I was 26, yet one of the greatest things she left me was the legacy of her Christian faith. And one of the dearest things I can remember from growing up, is how her eyes would shine as she shared with me how she sang in the Billy Graham Crusade choir in Oklahoma City, in 1956. I still have her song booklet from then, as well. If you're interested in reading about a wonderful man of faith, I would recommend the book Just As I Am.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have eternal life." -John 3:16