Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Savior's Always There!

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old." ~Psalm 25:4-6
"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior."~Habakkuk 3:18
Life can oftentimes be so difficult to understand...but this I have known...do know...and will always know:
MY GOD HE WAS, MY GOD HE IS, MY GOD HE'S ALWAYS GONNA BE!
(For in HIM I live and move and have my being.~Acts 17:28)