Sunday, May 11, 2008

In Honor of Mama...

Today is Mother's Day & my dear mama's been in heaven since 1986, but I will never forget all that she taught me. Both through word & deed she showed me to keep my eye on eternity...truly there is no measure for how priceless is the gift of Christian motherhood!

Mama understood that it was *not* This Old House that mattered most! PTL! :)

(This Old House, sung by The Cathedrals. What a FUN toe-tapping, hand-clapping song.)

(Mama Prayed by Randy Travis.) For Mamas & their prayers...all answered in God's own way & God's own time...some with a "yes" and some with reasons unknown to us, yet always known to Him:

"I remember my mother's prayers, and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." ~Abraham Lincoln

To moms be due honor this day, but to CHRIST be the glory for ever & ever!